Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where are you Spring?

So I think that spring is bypassing us this year. We woke up this morning to the sound of snow plows and to everything covered in white...the killer here is that it is April! Oh well, I guess that it will put more water in the lake for boating this year (crossing my fingers here!!!!)

We had a great Easter. It was so nice that it fell on conference. Every year Derek does his annual egg hunt. We had to be a little bit more careful this year because last year we lost a real egg in the house somewhere. Anyway, so we were sleeping so soundly and all the sudden we heard Jenny shouting, "mom, I found an egg." As she was coming up to our room she said "oh, I found another one!" She was so excited that she was jumping up and down and squealing. I love the excitement of kids on holidays! And the good news was that the kids really didn't get a sugar high...so it was a very pleasant day!

No comments: