Friday, November 14, 2008

November

I am so thankful for this weather that we have had so far this month. No good snow pack yet! I am not a big fan of snow so the longer it stays away the better!!! No icy roads and falling on your butt!

We are excited for the holidays. Derek thinks I am weird because I really get into them but I just love it. My favorite part of the holidays are the feelings. The peace and calm of being around family and the ones who you love.

I especially love to see how excited Spencer and Jenny get. They're eyes just sparkle when they talk about Santa and about what our plans are. And of course, they are excited for snow because what little kid isn't?!

So for the next two months at our house it is going to be one decorated dressed up place!

No comments: