Yeah so I finally found the right Halloween costumes for the kids. Jenny is Eeyore and Spencer is Tigger. I am so excited. They are little matching sweat suits except for the different character! They will be so cute! Derek thinks I'm nuts because I have been looking so long but hey, I think it's important to dress your kids up cute. And we probably only have a couple years left until they decide what they want to be! We are going up to my mom's house for Halloween this year and we are really excited! Candy here we come!!!
By the way, I really do like Derek's boat. I keep teasing him about it but secretly I think being on a boat is one of the funnest things that I have ever done!!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray, congratulations honey. I do think that the kids will look great. We will have many fishing trips together. How fun!!!
Yay for you! They will be SO CUTE! Make sure you take pictures and post them on your blog as we will not be seeing you! :( Now if only I could figure out what to dress MY kids up like...
Um Kirstin I think that Derek now knows that you like to boat. I promise I did not tell him, but I have a feeling that he knows!
And I can see erika doing the same thing with the costumes and i would have to side with Derek.
Post a Comment